We all like to solve Number Puzzles. Today I have brought such fun puzzles for you and which will help to develop your mind. Problems are an excellent adventure for small children.
Number Puzzles For Small kids
The puzzles in this article are, especially for young children. The article contains small problems related to Math. These questions are specially designed for children from class I to III.
Benefits of puzzle-solving for children
Along with every question, a picture of it has been given so that the child can see and understand quickly and answer it. This will also increase children’s ability to see and increase picture recognition.
Simple Number Puzzle Questions
- Look at the picture and understand the puzzle. Different numbers are given in the picture, next to which a number is written. Understand the number pattern and find the sequence to 6, 5, 11?
- Understand the series and answer. The first three numbers 6 2, 0 added and gives 8, and adding the next three numbers gives 6, then tell how many numbers after that will provide?
- Getting nine by adding 3, 5, 1. Now add three numbers together and tell which number will come after that?
- This puzzle is related to addition and subtraction. In which three different numbers are given, and the amount that comes after adding them is 0 and 9. You have to understand the puzzle by looking at the picture and tell what number will begin after 0, 9.
- This puzzle is also precisely the same as the first puzzle, and the only difference is that the numbers have been changed and find the next sequence to 9, 12,_.
- These questions are for young children, which will increase their ability to solve Maths questions.
- Answer the addition of two numbers. If you add 5 to 50, how much will it be?
- Answer the number by adding 20 number when it is combined with 2, 7, and 8.
- Find the sum of the numbers of 80 when they are combined with 0, 6, and 7?
- Solve the simple edition problem and answer it?
I hope you have liked these number puzzles related to math. You can visit our website to read more similar puzzles and riddles. Keep sharing such funny problems with your friends.
We are going to bring you more puzzles related to small children’s in futures.