Christmas preparations also start as soon as the month of December arrives and to add to this celebration, today I have brought you some fun Christmas related riddles. You and your kids will have a lot of fun solving these riddles.
All these riddles are related to Christmas, and you can ask these riddle questions to your kids and they will definitely get some knowledge related to Christmas.
Christmas Riddles for Kids with Answer
Some riddle questions are a bit tricky, so do read it carefully from the list below and answer them and see if you can answer all of them.
Given below are some list of riddles with answer for kids. So do try to answer them and you can also ask this questions to the kids and have fun.
1. What do you get if you cross Santa with a duck?
2. How does Santa Claus take care of his teeth?
With candy canes and Christmas cookies!
3. How does Santa Claus stay fit?
4. How does Santa Claus deliver all his presents in one night?
5. How does Santa Claus know if you’ve been naughty or nice?
6. How does Santa Claus enter houses?
7. What is Santa Claus’ favourite food?
8. What is Santa Claus’ favourite drink?
9. What is Santa Claus’ favourite reindeer?
10. How many reindeer does Santa Claus have?
11. Does Santa Claus have a pet?
12. What does Santa Claus wear?
13. What is Santa Claus’ wife’s name?
14. What are Santa Claus’ elves’ names?
15. What does Santa Claus do on Christmas Eve?
16. What does Santa Claus do on Christmas Day?
17. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas movie?
18. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas song?
19. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas decoration?
20. What is Santa Claus’ favourite thing about Christmas?
21. What is the name of Santa Claus’ sleigh?
22. How does Santa Claus get around the world so quickly?
23. What is the most important thing for Santa Claus on Christmas Eve?
24. What does Santa Claus like to do on his day off?
25. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas cookie?
26. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas candy?
27. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas toy?
28. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas book?
29. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas movie?
30. What is Santa Claus’ favourite Christmas food?
Christmas Riddles for Kids
And if you like these riddles, then share them with your friends and definitely ask your children these Christmas riddles so that they also have a little fun.
1. These are found in the Harry Potter books and in Lord of The Rings too. They help make Christmas gifts that Santa brings to you. What are they?
2. I come with a lot of colors, so lovely and bright. I turn so many houses into a beautiful sight. What am I?
3. Open me every day for something that can’t be beat. Behind each of the doors, you will discover a tasty treat. What am I?
4. You place a skirt around my bottom once I’ve been chopped. On the other end, a star or an angel is how I get topped. What am I?
5. Although it might look like I belong on your toes, I’m actually hung up for gifts as every child knows. What am I?
6. I am a plant seen every Christmas which people hang up above and then they stand beneath me and kiss someone they love. What am I?
7. You might make me this Christmas so that you can stuff me your face. A cake, icing, candy, and an edible dwelling place. What am I?
8. I can be made from evergreens, pine cones, berries, and I am round. On the front door of someone’s house, at Christmas time I am found. What am I?
9. I am dropping from the sky far more beautiful than rain. There are no two pieces that I’ll ever look the same. What am I?
10. We traveled from the East, following a bright star, bringing gifts to the newborn King. Who were we?
11. Santa Claus rides on it as he gives out gifts, and to it, nine reindeer are hitched. What is it?
12. It has two colors and is minty yet sweet, you’ll be “hooked”—isn’t that neat! What is it?
13. While I was snug in my bassinet on Christmas Day, my mother, Mary, sat nearby and sung me a lullaby. Who am I?
14. Rip this off quickly so it can no longer hide, your precious gifts that are concealed inside. What is it?
15. When going around the world, I can find the way. I go to every country while helping pull Santa’s sleigh. What am I?
16. These are what Santa likes to eat. At every house he stops, he’s looking for this treat. What are these?
17. I’m a catchy carol and a tune that likes to rhyme. I also contain 12 grand gifts that usually come around Christmas time. What am I?
18. I am a ball that does not bounce. What am I?
19. The inn was so full in this little town. So, in a manger, they laid Him down. They would come to this City of David to pay their taxes, Herod’s law to obey. What city was this?
20. I am a colored strip used to decorate your tree, metallic and shiny you will find me. What am I?
Christmas Riddles for Adults
Here are some tricky Christmas riddles for adults with answer so try to solve them and see can you guess them all.
1. Where does a snowman usually keep his money?
2. Where will you able to find the 12 reindeers?
3. It gets killed. It gets dressed. It gets trinkets, and everyone smiles, looking at its star. What is it?
4. He is a man during winters, but he might be a source of water during spring. Who is he?
5. You will buy me to eat, but you will never eat me. Not even during Christmas. What am I?
6. I am an egg, but you can also drink me. What type of egg am I?
7. Who will never be hungry during Christmas?
8. It has a body with brown arms, white eyes, and funny feet. You might love to eat this too. What is it?
9. While making a Christmas meal, you can take off its skin, and still, it won’t cry, but you will be in a pool of tears. What am I?
10. You can hold me and shake me, but I’m easy to break. I have lots of snow, even though all of it’s fake! What am I?
11. If December 31st is the end of the year, then what is the end of Christmas?
12. I am something you can catch easily but cannot throw, especially during December. What am I?
13. When is the time that Christmas comes before Thanksgiving?
14. What Christmas carol is a fervent hope that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season?
15. Why is Santa really good at karate?
16. People hang this, but it is not a picture. It is green in color, but it is not a coat. It is a plant, but it is not a mint. It is seen mostly in December, but it is not the Christmas tree. What is it?
17. Shiny and bright, these colorful strings light up the night. What are they?
18. What is a parent’s favorite Christmas carol?
19. It is red and white, it is moving in circles, and it is red and white again, and red and white. What is it?
20. When did Christmas and New Year’s Day both fall on the same day?
I hope you like these Christmas related riddles questions of mine and if you want to answer even more such funny & interesting riddles and puzzles, then you can read more on our website.