Collection of more than 500+ Hard riddles with answers for kids and adults. Looking for the hard riddles to solve so here is the collection of best hard riddles for kids and adult with answers. I have collected some of the Best Hard Riddles with answers which you can see below and which will definitely entertain you and you will learn many things while solving it.
The hard riddles will help you to increasing your metal ability and your logical thinking. Try to solve the riddles given below and check you answer to see how many of them you are able to get correct.
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging way to test your brain power, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re looking for a quick mental break at work or you’re trying to stump your friends and family, we’ve got the perfect riddle for you!
Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 1 – 40 :
1. Riddle: The shorter I am, the bigger I am. What am I?
2. Riddle: What is bought by the yard by is worn by the foot?
3. Riddle: With pointed fangs it sits in wait, with piercing force it doles out fate, over bloodless victims proclaiming its might, eternally joining in a single bite What is it?
4. Riddle: What has a foot but no leg?
5. Riddle: What stinks when living and smells good when dead?
6. Riddle: What takes hours to pull off Is most satisfying when it’s done and requires consent from the person, you’re doing it to?
7. Riddle: What has a big mouth, yet never speaks?
8. Riddle: The more you take the more you leave behind.
9. Riddle: The virgin gave birth to a child and threw away the blanket.
10. Riddle: There is a creature of God whose body is hard; it does not wish to eat unless you strike its head.
11. Riddle: I have three hundred cattle, with a single nose cord.
12. Riddle: What do you have when you’re sitting down that you don’t have when you’re standing up?
13. Riddle: First you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay; next I am in dainty white, then I fly away. What am I?
14. Riddle: Born of sorrow, grows with age, you need a lot to be a sage. What is it?
15. Riddle: Patch upon patch, without any stitches, if you tell me this riddle, I’ll give you my breeches.
16. Riddle: Some are quick to take it. Others must be coaxed. Those who choose to take it gain and lose the most.
17. Riddle: I go in dry and come out wet, the longer I’m in, the stronger I get. What am I?
Answer: Tea bag
18. Riddle: No thicker than your finger when it folds. As thick as what it’s holding when it holds.
19. Riddle: I work hard most every day, not much time to dance and play, If I could reach what I desire, all like me would now retire. What am I?
20. Riddle: Begotten, and born, and dying with noise, the terror of women, and pleasure of boys, Like the fiction of poets concerning the wind, I’m chiefly unruly, whenstrongestconfined.
21. Riddle: They can be harbored, but few hold waters, you can nurse them, but only by holding them against someone else, you can carry them, but not with yourarms,you can burythem, but not in the earth.
22. Riddle: Full of dark, filled with everything Both on my skin they color with my pack, I am always Afraid of the cat. What am I?
23. Riddle: What goes up, but at the same time goes down? Up toward the sky, and down toward the ground. Its present tense and past tense too, come for a ride,justyouandme!
24. Riddle: We travel much, yet prisoners are, and close confined to boot. Yet with any horse, we will keep the pace, and will always go on foot. What are they?
25. Riddle: I bubble and laugh and spit water in your face. I am no lady, And I don’t wear lace.
26. Riddle: When the creeper passes, all the grass kneels.
27. Riddle: What goes in the water black and comes out red?
28. Riddle: Iron roofs, glass walls, burns and burns and never falls.
29. Riddle: You can only have it once you have given it.
30. Riddle: What can you fold but not crease?
Answer: Poker hand
31. Riddle: I bind it and it walks. I lose it and it stops.
32. Riddle: I have a tongue but cannot taste. I have a soul but cannot feel. What am I?
33. Riddle: We are five little objects of an everyday sort; you will find us all in a tennis court.
34. Riddle: To unravel me, you need a key. No key that was made by locksmith’s hand, but a key that only I will understand. What am I?
35. Riddle: I can always go up, never down, I can always turn left, never right, I am always hot when I’m cold.
Answer: Ski lift
36. Riddle: I don’t exist unless you cut me, but if you stab me, I won’t bleed. I hate no one yet am abhorred by all. What am I?
37. Riddle: I do not listen to reason, but I hear every siren’s song and will try to steer us towards the rocks if you let me take the wheel. Who am I?
38. Riddle: I am something all men have but all men deny. Man created me but no man can hold me. What am I?
39. Riddle: I cannot be other than what I am, Until the man who made me dies, Power and glory will fall to me finally, only when he last closes his eyes.
40. Riddle: I saw a man in white, he looked quite a sight. He was not old, but he stood in the cold. And when he felt the sun, he started to run. Who could he be? Please answer me.