Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 141 – 160 :
141. Riddle: Gets rid of bad ones, short and tall. Tightens when used, one size fits all.
142. Riddle: Inside a great blue castle lives a shy young maid. She blushes in the morning and comes not out at night.
143. Riddle: I stand up tall and made of steel, with baguettes and garlic at my heel. I love the colors red, white and blue, but obviously not as much as you. I am a marvel for all to see, though to some I am a monstrosity! What am I?
Answer: Eiffel tower
144. Riddle: Where do cows go to dance?
145. Riddle: It’s a game played by serious people that takes place on a global scale.
146. Riddle: The more you take of me, the more you leave behind. What am I?
147. Riddle: A dagger thrust at my own heart; dictates the way I’m swayed. Left I stand, and right I yield, to the twisting of the blade.
148. Riddle: Bury deep, Pile on stones, my mind will always Dig up them bones
149. Riddle: It hisses but it’s not a snake. It holds water but it’s not a lake. When it’s done you hear it scream. Pour from it and add some cream.
150. Riddle: This small creature kills even the largest one.
151. Riddle: Never resting, never still. Moving silently from hill to hill. It does not walk, run or trot. All is cool where it is not.
152. Riddle: Its tail is round and hollow, seems to get chewed a bit, but you’ll rarely see this thing Unless the other end is lit.
153. Riddle: Whoever makes it, tells it not. Whoever takes it, knows it not. Whoever knows it, wants it not. What am I?
154. Riddle: I am weightless, but you can see me. Put me in a bucket, and I’ll make it lighter. What am I?
155. Riddle: I’m the start of eternity and the end of space. There are two of me in heaven and one in hell.
156. Riddle: What liquid can contain the soul?
157. Riddle: I’m an old relative who’s hands can’t hold anything and eyes can’t see anything. What am I?
Answer: Grandfather clock
158. Riddle: It speaks without a tongue, and listens without ears.
159. Riddle: You need a key to receive an answer from me. The answer you’ll find is straight from your mind. What is it?
160. Riddle: I am everywhere but cannot be seen, captured or held, only heard. What am I?