Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 301 – 320 :
301. Riddle: I have two eyes in the front and a lot of eyes on my tail. What am I?
302. Riddle: Voiceless it cries, wingless flutters, toothless bites, mouthless mutters.
303. Riddle: I am a protector. I sit on a bridge. One person can see right through me, while others wonder what I hide. What am I?
304. Riddle: What falls but never breaks?
305. Riddle: What did Sir Lancelot wear to bed?
Answer: Knight gown
306. Riddle: It is a gruesome form of betray.
307. Riddle: Known as a great deceiver, it is evil’s incarnation, Once used for veneration, The root of all procreation. All you can do is shiver, when it begins to slither.
308. Riddle: Sometimes it glitters, but often not; May be cold, or may be hot! Ever changing though, the eye can’t measure, concealed within are many treasures. Some find safety beneath its gate, while some may die beneath its weight! Old and broken, it brings forth life.
309. Riddle: It is something you will never see again.
310. Riddle: Begin with a word, five letters to my name, remove the first and last but I am the same. Take out my middle and still I remain.
311. Riddle: Everybody’s got one.
312. Riddle: I do not breathe, but I run and jump. I do not eat, but I swim and stretch. I do not drink, but I sleep and stand. I do not think, but I grow and play. I do not see, but you see me every day.
313. Riddle: What has teeth but no mouth?
314. Riddle: What does man love more than life, fear more than death or mortal strife. What the poor have, the rich require, and what contented men desire. What the miser spends, and the spendthrift saves. And all men carry to their graves.
315. Riddle: The older they are the less wrinkles they have.
316. Riddle: Look into my face and I’m everybody. Scratch my back and I’m nobody.
317. Riddle: If you lose me you may cause people around me to lose me too. What am I?
318. Riddle: Slowly creeping, I am weeping, changing shades, and growing.
319. Riddle: The land was white the seed was black. It’ll take a good scholar to riddle me that.
320. Riddle: I’m in a box, full of that which is most rare. But I’m not a flute, and I’m not some hair. Though soft be my bed, I’m as hard as a rock. While dull in the dark, I glisten once unlocked.