Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 201 – 220 :
201. Riddle: Some live in me, some live on. And some shave me to stride upon. I rarely leave my native land. Until my death I always stand. High and low I may be found. Both above and below ground.
202. Riddle: It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it, and if you eat it, you’ll die.
203. Riddle: Ripped from my mother’s womb. Beaten and burned, I become a bloodthirsty killer. What am I?
Answer: Iron ore
204. Riddle: Face with a tree, skin like the sea. A great beast I am. Yet vermin frighten me.
205. Riddle: What is round on both ends and hi in the middle?
206. Riddle: Everybody has some. You can lose some, you can gain some. But you cannot live without it. What am I?
207. Riddle: In Paris but not in France, the thinnest of its siblings.
208. Riddle: I don’t think or eat or slumber. Or move around or fear thunder. Just like you I look the same but I can’t harm you or be your bane.
209. Riddle: If you agree give me one of these.
210. Riddle: The more you look at it, the less you see.
211. Riddle: What fruit is of great use in history?
212. Riddle: All about the house, with his lady he dances, yet he always works, and never romances.
213. Riddle: I may seem real but it always turns out. I was never there in the first place… You only see me during a certain resting stage. What am I?
214. Riddle: He died for people’s entertainment.
215. Riddle: Covered in stone and sun. It’s home to many but also none. What is it?
216. Riddle: I encourage people to run home and steal. What am I?
217. Riddle: What is that which, though black itself, enlightens the world without burning?
218. Riddle: It is a part of us, and then replaced. It escapes our bodies, to a better place. The world becomes its sizeable home. Its passions unrestrained, the planet it roams.
219. Riddle: You may have to assure your date’s dad that you have these kinds of intentions.
220. Riddle: Has its teeth on your head but doesn’t bite.