Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 121 – 140 :
121. Riddle: I never was, am always to be, No one ever saw me, nor ever will, and yet I am the confidence of all, to live and breathe on this terrestrial ball. Who am I?
122. Riddle: It’s been around for millions of years, but is never more than a month old. What is it?
Answer: The moon.
123. Riddle: What can you keep after giving it to someone?
Answer: Your word.
124. Riddle: There was a little heart inside a little white house, which was inside a little yellow house, which was inside a little brown house, which was inside a little green house.
125. Riddle: I cannot be bought, cannot be sold, even if I’m sometimes made of gold. What am I?
126. Riddle: Although glory but not at my best. Power will fall to me finally, when the man made me is dead. What am I?
127. Riddle: I am an English word with 3 consecutive double letters. What am I?
128. Riddle: It stands on one leg with its heart in its head. What is it?
129. Riddle: As your ideas grow, I shrink. What am I?
130. Riddle: What’s higher than the king?
131. Riddle: To unravel me you need a simple key, no key that was made by locksmith’s hand. But a key that only I will understand.
132. Riddle: Toss me out of the window. You’ll find a grieving wife. Pull me back but through the door, and watch someone give life.
133. Riddle: My back and belly are wood, and my ribs is lined with leather. I’ve a hole in my nose and one in my breast, And I’m mostly used in cold weather.
134. Riddle: I can honk without using a horn. What am I?
135. Riddle: I have two hands but cannot clap
136. Riddle: A precious fluid, thicker than water.
137. Riddle: I am a mother from a family of eight. Spins around all day despite my weight. Had a ninth sibling before finding out its fake. What am I?
138. Riddle: Where do sailors take their baths?
Answer: Tub marine
139. Riddle: What is made of wood but can’t be sawed?
140. Riddle: A young lady walked through the meadow and scattered her glass pearls. The Moon saw this, yet didn’t tell her. The Sun woke up and gathered the pearls.