Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 81 – 100 :
81. Riddle: A leathery snake, with a stinging bite, I’ll stay coiled up, Unless I must fight.
82. Riddle: I’m a bearer of darkness. I’m feared and often hated. I’m a symbol of the unwanted, an omen that leaves you jaded. Some people can predict my coming, butthen you’llforever see Things lurking around corners… Are you sure that it was me?
83. Riddle: Black we are and much admired, Men seek us if they are tired, we tire the horse, comfort man, Guess this riddle if you can.
84. Riddle: My step is slow, the snow’s my breath I give the ground, a grinding death My marching makes an end of me Slain by sun or drowned in sea.
85. Riddle: If your life is cut short, I am not the one to blame. You signed up, and your death was not my aim. Enter our doors; there is so much to see, we just happentohold the key, to adventure abound and fun to be found Step in our door and see what is in store. What am I?
Answer: Terror tours
86. Riddle: What has roots that nobody sees, is taller than trees, Up, up it goes, yet it never grows?
87. Riddle: A natural state, I’m sought by all. Go with me and you shall fall. You do me when you spend, and you use me when you eat to no end. What am I?
88. Riddle: At the sound of me, men may dream or stamp their feet at the sound of me, women may laugh or sometimes weep.
89. Riddle: When set loose, I fly away, never so cursed, as when I go astray
90. Riddle: Early ages the iron boot tread, With Europe at her command. Through time power slipped and fled, ’til the creation of new holy land. Who am I?
91. Riddle: Armless, legless, I crawl around when I’m young. Then the time of changing sleep will come. I will awake like a newborn, flying beast, ’till then ontheremainsofthe dead I feast.
92. Riddle: With my pair I should be, But I am usually alone you see, for a monster always eats me. Do you know what I must be?
93. Riddle: Shifting, Shifting, Drifting deep. Below me great and mighty cities sleep. Swirling, Sculling, All around. I’m only where no water will be found.
94. Riddle: We are emeralds and diamonds, lost by the moon; Found by the sun, and picked up soon.
95. Riddle: What is red and nailed to a wall?
96. Riddle: What has 3 feet but cannot walk?
97. Riddle: What can an elephant and a shrimp both be?
98. Riddle: What is given but kept by the giver?
99. Riddle: The stack just might be sent all over. Full of what’s new, yet it’s nearly obsolete.
100. Riddle: I’m tall when I’m young and I’m short when I’m old. What am I?