Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 41 – 60 :
41. Riddle: A hundred brothers lie next to each other; Each white and fine – they’ve only one spine. I am the tongue that lies between two. Remove me to gathertheirwisdomtoyou.
42. Riddle: For our ambrosia we were blessed, By Jupiter, with a sting of death. Though our might, to some is jest, we have quelled the dragon’s breath. Who arewe?
43. Riddle: What must be in the oven yet cannot be baked? Grows in the heat yet shuns the light of day? What sinks in water but rises with air? Looks like skin,butisfineashair?
44. Riddle: I dig out tiny caves, and store gold and silver in them. I also build bridges of silver and make crowns of gold. They are the smallest you could imagine.Soonerorlater, everybody needs my help, yet many people are afraid to let me help them. Who am I?
45. Riddle: What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?
46. Riddle: Slayer of regrets, old and new, sought by many, found by few.
47. Riddle: I ate one and threw away two.
48. Riddle: Kills the bad ones and the sad ones. Tightens to fit, so one size fits.
49. Riddle: Break it and it is better, immediately set and harder to break again.
50. Riddle: An open-ended barrel, it is shaped like a hive. It is filled with the flesh, and the flesh is alive!
51. Riddle: Two legs I have, and this will confound, only at rest do they touch the ground. What am I?
52. Riddle: A deep well full of knives
53. Riddle: We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?
54. Riddle: The strangest creature you’ll ever find: Two eyes in front and many-many more behind.
55. Riddle: I cover what is real and hide what is true, but sometimes I bring out the courage in you. What am I?
56. Riddle: I’m so simple I only point, Yet I guide people all over the world. What am I?
57. Riddle: Goes over all the hills and hollows, Bites hard, but never swallows.
58. Riddle: What is that which goes with a carriage, comes with a carriage, is of no use to a carriage, and yet the carriage cannot go without it?
59. Riddle: Thousand layup gold within this house, but no man made it. Spears past counting guard this house, but no man wards it.
60. Riddle: I cut through evil Like a double-edged sword, and chaos flees at my approach. Balance I single-handedly upraise, through battles fought with heart and mind,Instead of with my gaze. What am I?