Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 221 – 240 :
221. Riddle: Both guys and women enhance their visual organs with this item.
222. Riddle: You can spin, wheel and twist, but this thing can turn without moving. What is it?
223. Riddle: Four legs in front, two behind; Its steely armor scratched and dented by rocks and sticks; still it toils as it helps feed the hungry.
224. Riddle: My tines be long; my tines be short. My tines end ere, my first report. What am I?
225. Riddle: Sometimes dark and sometimes bright, I make my way among twinkling lights. Seas and oceans obey my call, yet mountains I cannot move at all. My face is marred and gray, but I’m majestic anyway. What am I?
226. Riddle: A great mysterious place that the bold have been known to journey into.
227. Riddle: What has four wings but cannot fly and uses the wind but does not know why?
228. Riddle: My uses are changing, but I still remain the same. My interior is quiet, and stories are my game. What am I?
229. Riddle: Five hundred begins it, five hundred ends it. Five in the middle is seen. First of all, figures, the first of all letters. Take up their stations between. Join all together, and then you will bring before you the name of an eminent king.
230. Riddle: Many foods can make me strong but give me water and I won’t last long.
231. Riddle: When this is found in a road you are forced to make a decision.
232. Riddle: Is said to make the world go around, but only if we let it. It puts a value on a thing, and makes you do some crazy things, just so you can get it.
233. Riddle: Men cut this by attaching a razor to a broom handle or just have their wives do it.
Answer: Back hair
234. Riddle: It is everything to someone, and nothing to everyone else. What is it?
235. Riddle: Snake coiled round and round. Snake deep below the ground. Snake that’s never had a head. Snake that binds but not with dread.
236. Riddle: Two horses, swiftest traveling, harnessed in a pair, and grazing ever in places distant from them.
237. Riddle: What can be seen but not touched?
238. Riddle: I pass before the sun, yet make no shadow. What am I?
239. Riddle: I come off a beautiful creature, which soars in the sky. I come off a puckish creature, which has a tail as mighty as the sun! I am sometimes dirty, and parents beg you not to pick me up. What am I?
240. Riddle: I’m sometimes white and always wrong. I can break a heart and hurt the strong. I can build love or tear it down. I can make a smile or bring a frown.