Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 421 – 443 :
421. Riddle: They are two brothers. However much they run, they do not reach each other.
422. Riddle: What is it that no man ever saw, which never was, but always will be?
423. Riddle: In 1990, a person is 15 years old. In 1995, that same person is 10 years old. How can this be?
Answer: The person was born in 2005 b.c. (before christ). Therefore, he was 5 years old in 2000 b.c, 10 in 1995 b.c, and 15 in 1990 b.c.
424. Riddle: What can you lose that will cause other people to lose theirs too?
425. Riddle: When it comes to me, you go on red and stops on green. What am I?
426. Riddle: I go around and, in the house, but never touches the house. What am I?
427. Riddle: It stands upright and can be quite grand. Its secret is not hidden but right at hand. What is it?
428. Riddle: It cannot be seen, it cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelt, lies behind stars and under hills, and empty holes it fills. Comes first follows after, ends life kills laughter.
429. Riddle: What must take a bow before it can speak?
430. Riddle: I beam, I shine, I sparkle white. I’ll brighten the day with a single light. I’ll charm and enchant all. I’ll bring the best in you all. What am I?
431. Riddle: What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
432. Riddle: Lives without a body, hears without ears, speaks without a mouth, to which the air alone gives birth. What is it?
433. Riddle: What moves across the land but never has to steer? It has delivered our goods year after year. What is it?
434. Riddle: I am always in front of you, but you will never see me. What am I?
435. Riddle: They try to beat me; they try in vain. And when I win, I end the pain.
436. Riddle: I am rarely touched but often held, and if you are smart, you’ll use me well. What am I?
437. Riddle: I am not alive but seem so, because I dance and breathe with no legs or lungs of my own. What am I?
438. Riddle: Has a tongue, but never talks. Has no legs, but sometimes walks.
439. Riddle: What has green hair, a round red head and a long thin white beard?
440. Riddle: I cause involuntary movements in your vehicle. What am I?
Answer: Tow truck
441. Riddle: Green but not a lizard, white without being snow, and bearded without being a man.
442. Riddle: I have two legs, but they only touch the ground while I’m at rest. What am I?
443. Riddle: It’s shorter than the rest, but when you’re happy, you raise it up like it’s the best. What is it?