Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 261 – 280 :
261. Riddle: It holds no blessings in disguise. Its rhymes are aimed at your demise, it’s cast only to ruin, whatever you are doing’.
262. Riddle: I have two bodies joined together as one. When standing still, I ran and ran. What am I?
263. Riddle: Turns us on our backs, and open up our stomachs. You will be the wisest of men though at start a lummox.
264. Riddle: A book once owned by the wealthy, now rare to find. Never for sale and often left behind. What am I?
265. Riddle: What divides by uniting and by dividing?
266. Riddle: What food has no beginning, end, or middle?
267. Riddle: What is it that you ought to keep after you have given it to someone else?
268. Riddle: What word is the same written forward, backward and upside down?
269. Riddle: What has a mouth but can’t chew?
270. Riddle: Dies half its life. Lives the rest. Dances without music. Breathes without breath.
271. Riddle: You throw away my outside, you cook my inside. Then you eat my outside and you throw away my inside. What am I?
272. Riddle: Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it?
273. Riddle: What goes with a car, comes with a car, is no use to a car, but the car can’t move without it?
274. Riddle: As a whole, I am both safe and secure. Behead me, I become a place of meeting. Behead me again, I am the partner of ready. Restore me, I become the domain of beasts.
275. Riddle: Sometimes black, sometimes white, I have veins but no blood.
276. Riddle: My love, when I gaze on thy beautiful face. Careering along, yet always in place, the thought has often come into my mind. If I ever shall see thy glorious behind.
277. Riddle: What has a tongue but no mouth?
278. Riddle: I am free the first time and second time, but the third time is going to cost you money. What am I?
279. Riddle: I can speak with my hard metal tongue. But I cannot breathe, for I have no lung. What am I?
280. Riddle: I roam through the lands hoping to rescue my love. I search high and low, and will stomp on you if you get in my way. What am I?