Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 361 – 380 :
361. Riddle: When I live, I cry, if you don’t kill me, I’ll die.
362. Riddle: Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
363. Riddle: At the end of my yard there is a vat, four-and-twenty ladies dancing in that; Some in green gowns, and some with blue hat; He is a wise man who can tell me that.
364. Riddle: It holds most knowledge that has ever been said. But is not the brain, is not the head. To feathers and their masters, it’s both bane and boon. One empty, and one full.
365. Riddle: What has a bell but isn’t a church. Is full of air but is not a balloon?
366. Riddle: What can be heard and caught but never seen?
367. Riddle: This has no beginning, middle or end, and all the greatest thinkers see it but can’t comprehend. What is it?
368. Riddle: I have a frame but no pictures. I have poles but not standing up. What am I?
369. Riddle: What does no man want, yet no man wants to lose?
370. Riddle: Six legs, two heads, Two hands, one long nose. Yet he uses only four legs Wherever he goes.
371. Riddle: What can hold all days, weeks, and months but still fit on a table?
372. Riddle: The most beautiful and useless of human acts.
373. Riddle: I am very important, but often overlooked. What am I?
374. Riddle: I am where the sky is orange, I am where the glass is red, I am the land of violet bananas and the home to blue oranges.
375. Riddle: A hundred years I once did live, and often wholesome food did give, yet all that time I ne’er did roam, so much as a half a mile from my home, my days were spent devoid of strife, until at last I lost my life. And since my death – I pray give ear, I oft have traveled far and near.
376. Riddle: I crawl on the earth and rise on a pillar. What am I?
377. Riddle: I have a little sister, they call her Peep, Peep; She wades the waters deep, deep, deep; She climbs the mountains high, high, high; Poor little creature she has but one eye.
378. Riddle: This dish consists of a rolled tortilla with a filling typically of beef or chicken and served with a chili sauce.
379. Riddle: I have fangs and enjoy piercing holes with a single bite. What am I?
380. Riddle: A thing with a thundering breech. It weighing a thousand welly. I have heard it roar louder than Guy’s wild boar. They say it hath death in its belly.