Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 401 – 420 :
401. Riddle: I am small, but, when entire, of force to set a town on fire; Let but one letter disappear, I then can hold a herd of deer; Take one more off, and then you’ll find I once contained all human kind.
402. Riddle: Things here are usually tagged with red stickers. What am I?
403. Riddle: I am a sharp looking horse with a flaxen tail. The longer I run the shorter my tail becomes. What am I?
404. Riddle: What devours all and can kill a king. Destroy a town and crushes mountains down?
405. Riddle: I have two arms, but fingers none. I have two feet, but cannot run. I carry well, but I have found I carry best with my feet off the ground. What am I?
406. Riddle: Many people own a copy of me. Without me the world would fall. What am I?
407. Riddle: A prickly house a little host contains; The pointed weapons keep back from pains, so he, unarmed, safe in his fort remains.
408. Riddle: There she goes over the road, a young mare that is whinnying. A fiery spot on her forehead, with her hindquarters ablaze.
409. Riddle: I heard of a wonder, of words moth-eaten. That is a strange thing, I thought, weird. That a man’s song be swallowed by a worm. His blinded sentences, his bedside stand-by rustled in the night – and the robber-guest. Not one with the wiser. For the words he had mumbled.
410. Riddle: I have wheels and flies, yet I am not an aircraft. What am I?
Answer: Garbage truck
411. Riddle: As strong as love, more dangerous than cancer.
412. Riddle: I am full of wisdom and knowledge. I get what you want in a blink of an eye. I am known to man as full of endless wisdom. What am I?
413. Riddle: I twist and turn and leaves a loop. What am I?
414. Riddle: I come in many shapes and colors. I sing in the breeze but only live 7 months. What am I?
415. Riddle: I fly to any foreign parts, assisted by my spreading wings. My body holds a hundred hearts, Nay, I will tell you stranger things when I am not in haste I ride, and then I mend my pace anon. I issue fire from my side. You witty youths, this riddle con.
416. Riddle: Who makes it, has no need of it. Who buys it, has no use for it? Who uses it can neither see nor feel it? What is it?
417. Riddle: What do pandas have that no other animal has?
Answer: Baby pandas
418. Riddle: The floors on top, the roof’s beneath, and from this place I rarely leave. Yet with the passing of each day. A new horizon greets my gaze.
419. Riddle: What is harder to catch the faster you run?
Answer: Your breath.
420. Riddle: This mother comes from a family of eight, supports her children in spite of their weight, turns around without being called, has held you since the time you crawled.