Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 241 – 260 :
241. Riddle: It is not your enemy, yet we still beat it. What is it?
242. Riddle: This type of tempting cuisine is independent of utensils and usually tastes better than it sounds.
Answer: Finger food
243. Riddle: Runs smoother than any rhyme, loves to fall but cannot climb.
244. Riddle: When we stand up it lies flat. When we lie back it stands up.
245. Riddle: I am mother and father, but never birth or nurse. I’m rarely still, but I never wander. What am I?
246. Riddle: I am nothing really at all, Yet I am easily found; Ignore me at your own peril, and you might end up crowned!
247. Riddle: They took me from my mother’s side where I was bravely bred and when to age, I did become they did cut off my head. They gave to me some diet drink that often made me mad but it made peace between two kings and made two lovers glad.
248. Riddle: What points the way without a hand. It floats on water but exists on land?
249. Riddle: I can be found after you remove 6 letters from BSAINXLEATEARS. What am I?
250. Riddle: I have a head and a tail but my eyes can never see my tail. What am I?
251. Riddle: My rings are not worth much, but they do tell my age. What am I?
252. Riddle: What goes further the slower it goes?
253. Riddle: A dragon’s tooth in a mortal’s hand, I kill, I maim, I divide the land.
254. Riddle: I am black and white and full of fuzz. What am I?
Answer: Police car
255. Riddle: Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it?
256. Riddle: What has a spine, tail, and leash but isn’t a dog?
257. Riddle: I am not a toy, though many use me for pleasure. I have a butt, but I cannot poop. What am I?
258. Riddle: There is someone, and there is always another, for without the other, there wouldn’t be one.
259. Riddle: You have it even if there is none.
260. Riddle: What relies on columns but isn’t a house, and asks for help but can’t speak itself?