Hard Riddles with Answers for Kids list 341 – 360 :
341. Riddle: I shift around, though always slowly. I never move more than a few inches at a time. A large movement by me can kill many people. I am huge, yet unseen by humans. What am I?
Answer: Tectonic plate
342. Riddle: What is better than the best thing and worse than the worst thing?
343. Riddle: A most delicious thing. It can be given but cannot be kept. Some awake from it after they’ve slept. It is the moistest and softest butterfly wing, but when it is the last even it can sting.
344. Riddle: I run around the city, but I never move.
345. Riddle: What is eaten but not grown and was born in water but will disappear if soaked?
346. Riddle: If you break me, I do not stop working. If you touch me, I may be snared. If you lose me, nothing will matter.
347. Riddle: A hand without flesh and nothing can I hold. My grip cannot be used until I am sold. What am I?
348. Riddle: Black within and red without, With four corners round about. What am I?
349. Riddle: I have one eye. See near and far. I hold the moments you treasure and the things that make you weep. What am I?
350. Riddle: In the ground I am nothing, but give me time and I’ll be something. What am I?
351. Riddle: Every dawn begins with me. At dusk I’ll be the first you see, and daybreak couldn’t come without. What midday centers all about. Daisies grow from me, I’m told. And when I come, I end all code, but in the sun, I won’t be found. Yet still, each day I’ll be around.
352. Riddle: What travels from coast to coast without ever moving?
353. Riddle: When I’m born, I fly. When I’m alive I lay. When I’m dead I run.
354. Riddle: I have three heads. Cut off one, I become stronger. Cut off two, I become ten. What am I?
355. Riddle: If you slash it, it heals at once.
356. Riddle: You use this to clean although it is small. If you forget it, your smile will appall. What is it?
357. Riddle: When liquid splashes me, none seeps through. When I am moved a lot, liquid I spew. When I am hit, color I change. And color, I come in quite a range. What I cover is very complex, And I am very easy to flex.
358. Riddle: What I am filled, I can point the way. When I am empty. Nothing moves me. I have two skins. One without and one within.
359. Riddle: What is easy to get into, and hard to get out of?
360. Riddle: What holes do you mend with holes?