Best collection of over 1000+ Easy Riddles With Answers for Kids and Adults, looking to solve some easy riddle so here is the collection of best riddles for you and for your kids. I have collected some of the best Riddles with answers which you can see below and which will definitely entertain you and you will learn many things while solving it.
The riddles will help you to increasing your metal ability and your logical thinking. Try to solve the riddles given below and check you answer to see how many of them you are able to get correct.
If you’re looking for a fun and challenging way to test your brain power, you’ve come to the right place! Whether you’re looking for a quick mental break at work or you’re trying to stump your friends and family, we’ve got the perfect riddle for you!
Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 1 – 40:
1. Riddle: One strand dangles. Two strands twist. Three or more can fashion this.
2. Riddle: Precious stones in a pack of cards.
3. Riddle: What has a head, a tail, is brown, and has no legs?
4. Riddle: Can you think of a crime that is punishable if attempted but not punishable if actually committed?
5. Riddle: What can travel around the world while staying in a corner?
6. Riddle: What word looks the same upside down and backwards?
7. Riddle: What can be measured but has no length, width or height?
8. Riddle: What 11 letter English word is always pronounced incorrectly?
9. Riddle: Your reflection can be seen here, as long as you’re not moving.
10. Riddle: Handy when you need to measure something or run a kingdom.
11. Riddle: Travel a mile and I will change, travel a million and I will end as I started. What am I?
12. Riddle: I have Eighty eight keys but cannot open a single door? What am I?
13. Riddle: Lighter than what I’m made of, more of me is hidden than is seen. What am I?
14. Riddle: Guided, I am scraping along, leaving behind my snow-white dust against that which I am scraping, for when I am scraping, I must. What am I?
15. Riddle: There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. What does he weigh?
16. Riddle: I have an eye but cannot see. I’m faster than any man alive and have no limbs. What am I?
17. Riddle: I can be dropped from the tallest of buildings and survive, but drop me from the smallest ship and I won’t. What am I?
Answer: Piece Of Paper
18. Riddle: What has black spots and a white face, is fat not thin, and helps you to win, but tumbles all over the place?
19. Riddle: He has one and a person has two, a citizen has three and a human being has four, a personality has five and an inhabitant of earth has six. What am I?
20. Riddle: I am seen in the water and in the sky. I am in the rainbow and a jay’s feather. What am I?
21. Riddle: What word of five letters has only one left when two letters are removed?
22. Riddle: What type of dress can never be worn?
23. Riddle: I can be as thin as a picture frame but my insides have many things you can see.
24. Riddle: What’s that 7 letter word with thousands of letters in it?
25. Riddle: What five letter word, no matter how you pronounce it, is always pronounced wrong?
26. Riddle: What is something you will never see again?
27. Riddle: What time is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
28. Riddle: He’s small but he can climb a tower.
29. Riddle: What heavy seven letter word can you take two away from and be left with eight?
30. Riddle: What seven letter word becomes longer when the third letter is removed?
31. Riddle: I’m where yesterday follows today and tomorrow is in the middle. What am I?
32. Riddle: When I point up it’s bright, but when I point down it’s dark. What am I?
Answer: Light Switch
33. Riddle: Forwards I am heavy, but backwards I am not. What am I?
34. Riddle: Take away my first letter and I remain the same. Take away my last letter and I remain unchanged. Remove all my letters and I’m still me. What am I?
35. Riddle: In your fire you hear me scream! Creaking and whining yet I am dead before you lay me in your hearth.
36. Riddle: I have joy in bringing two together, but darning my existence! My life hangs by a thread, filled with ups, downs and resistance!
Answer: Sewing Machine
37. Riddle: Without a bridle, or a saddle, across a thing I ride astraddle. And those I ride, by help of me, though almost blind, are made to see. What am I?
38. Riddle: I warn you about meetings, and I assist you in your life, I can help you do most of your work, unless I have a bug. What am I?
39. Riddle: I can be long, or I can be short. I can be grown, and I can be bought. I can be painted, or left bare. I can be round, or square. What am I?
40. Riddle: Never ahead, ever behind, yet flying swiftly past; For a child I last forever, for adults I’m gone too fast.