Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 901 – 920:
901. Riddle: An appropriately loud response to fear, excitement, or your team scoring.
902. Riddle: You get embarrassed when you stand on me when everybody is watching. Women don’t like to talk about the number they see on me. Everyone stands on me when nobody is around. What am I?
903. Riddle: I run around the streets all day. Under the bed or by the door I sit at night, never alone. My tongue hangs out, waiting to be fed during the day. What am I?
904. Riddle: I’m a lot like a pancake, except I’m a little crisper, and I’m square, with square patterns all over.
905. Riddle: I am known for my natural tuxedo and marching. What am I?
906. Riddle: It is the transportation of choice for princesses to attend balls.
907. Riddle: It breathes fire in fairy tales.
908. Riddle: I can be quick and then I’m deadly, I am a rock, shell and bone medley. If I was made into a man, I’d make people dream, I gather in my millions by ocean, sea and stream.
909. Riddle: What did Adam and Eve lack that everyone else has?
910. Riddle: What’s an insect’s favourite sport?
911. Riddle: It is basically a cake made of cow.
Answer: Meat Loaf
912. Riddle: I shrink smaller every time I take a bath. What am I?
913. Riddle: By Moon or by Sun, I shall be found. Yet I am undone, if there’s no light around.
914. Riddle: I’m a thick slice of beef or other high-quality meat or fish that is often cooked on a grill or fried.
915. Riddle: Bumpy form of transportation in desert cultures.
916. Riddle: I like to twirl my body but keep my head up high. After I go in, everything becomes tight. What am I?
917. Riddle: The height of us go forth not back to protect our king from a foe’s attack. What are we?
918. Riddle: What has four legs, but can’t walk?
919. Riddle: Where can you find roads without cars, forests without trees and cities without houses?
920. Riddle: I am a delicious way of representing data. What am I?
Answer: Pie Chart