Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 501 – 520:
501. Riddle: Stolen from a cow, I’m placed in a vat. My flavor gets stronger the longer I’ve sat. What am I?
502. Riddle: The preferred colour of carpet in this town is red.
503. Riddle: I’m a flat circular spongy roll made from yeast dough and eaten toasted and buttered.
Answer: English Muffin
504. Riddle: This would be a good place to find Can-can girls and drunk Cowboys.
505. Riddle: I help boats park. What am I?
506. Riddle: One who has offended the government and has been detained by it.
507. Riddle: Mobsters judge the quality of a vehicle by the size of this.
508. Riddle: This is variety of pasta formed in narrow tubes, often mixed with cheese powder.
509. Riddle: If you need a night out, call one of these over to take the little ones off your hands for a while.
510. Riddle: It is worldwide, but once only a spider could weave one.
511. Riddle: I am soldier and I really hate one month. Which month I am talking about?
512. Riddle: For most, I am fast. For others, I am slow. An obsession to all, I make the world go. What am I?
513. Riddle: We applaud if you perform well. What am I?
514. Riddle: I’m a food made of flour, water, and yeast or another leavening agent, mixed together and baked. You need me to make a sandwich.
515. Riddle: My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. Whole I’m best when I am toast.
516. Riddle: I’m not a bird, but I can fly through the sky. I’m not a river, but I’m full of water. What am I?
517. Riddle: I am black as night but can be filled with light. Through me things can be seen, although it is a screen. What am I?
518. Riddle: I consist mostly of lettuce, along with a variety of other veggies. Ranch is one of my popular dressings. What am I?
519. Riddle: I am black, white, and read all over. What am I?
520. Riddle: What dish consists of tortilla chips smothered in cheese?