Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 261 – 280:
261. Riddle: One am I, among six others: Largest, smallest, cold, dark and two brothers.
262. Riddle: You roll it or you buy it, People say you shouldn’t try it, because you may get a stroke, from inhaling all that smoke.
263. Riddle: What leaps one time out of four?
264. Riddle: I’m really blue, but when you see me, I’m red. You don’t see me too often. I’m there for you if you’re hurt, but I’m good for you. What am I?
265. Riddle: Use me if you really want to see inside someone. What am I?
266. Riddle: I am the state when a person is holding a person inside. What am I?
267. Riddle: If you suffer from this, you might wear a wig.
268. Riddle: Lifeless eyes on my smiling face and watch your child’s sleeping place. In their dreams they hold me tight. Who am I?
Answer: Teddy Bear
269. Riddle: Boxers do this for a living and kids do it in the backseat for free.
270. Riddle: Without this, eating food and Steven Spielberg’s career would be very different.
271. Riddle: I have five letters and people eat me. When you remove my first letter, I become a crime. Remove my first two letters and I am an animal. If you remove my first and last letters, I’m a form of music.
272. Riddle: I am pinched by grandmas. What am I?
273. Riddle: I am a ship that can be made to ride the greatest waves. I am not built by objects, but built by minds. What am I?
274. Riddle: I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground. Sometimes I leave, but I am always around.
275. Riddle: This is a pear-shaped fruit with a rough leathery skin, smooth oily edible flesh, and a large pit in the center. It is most used in guacamole dip.
276. Riddle: A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 run away. How many are left?
277. Riddle: I am the only organ that named myself. What am I?
278. Riddle: Canine children. What am I?
279. Riddle: The Titanic is still here. What am I?
280. Riddle: I’m a green veggie that looks like a tiny tree.