Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 761 – 780:
761. Riddle: Sophie’s mothers had 2 sons and 1 daughter. The son’s names were George and John. What was the daughter’s name?
762. Riddle: I come without being fetched at night, hides away as soon as daylight strikes. Although I may look small, I am much mightier than what you can imagine. What am I?
763. Riddle: I am the type of room you cannot enter or leave. Raise from the ground below. I could be poisonous or a delicious treat. What am I?
764. Riddle: My first a blessing sent to earth, of plants and flowers to aid the birth; my second surely was designed to hurl destruction on mankind; my whole a pledge from pardoning heaven, of wrath appeased and crimes forgiven.
765. Riddle: Angels and pilots work with me. What am I?
766. Riddle: You’re currently trying to solve one.
767. Riddle: I am used for light yet I am solid. Without me you would feel enclosed. I hate being touched, especially with a lot of force. I like to be in buildings. What am I?
768. Riddle: A seasonal fashion statement named for the weather it’s worn in.
769. Riddle: I am a busy worker who is a water mammal. What am I?
770. Riddle: I move without wings, between silken strings. I leave as you find my substance behind. What am I?
771. Riddle: Sing me to a baby about to go to sleep. What am I?
772. Riddle: I suck. What am I?
773. Riddle: Usually green but can be brown. It’s a great place to play or lie down. What is it?
774. Riddle: I have legs but seldom walk; I backbite many but never talk; I seek places that can hide me because those that feed me cannot abide me.
775. Riddle: A storage facility for criminals and fire-breathing reptiles. What am I?
776. Riddle: I can wave my hands at you, but I never say goodbye. You are always cool when with me, even more so when I am high! What am I?
Answer: Electric Fan
777. Riddle: Attracted by light but flies at night. It’s wind and hairy but not too scary. What is it?
778. Riddle: Always old, sometimes new. Never sad, sometimes blue. Never empty, sometimes full. Never pushes, always pulls.
779. Riddle: I have a neck and no head, two arms but no hands. I’m with you to school, I’m with you to work. What am I?
780. Riddle: I can fill any space, float, and disappear. Never touching the ground, I help others get around. What am I?