Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 561 – 580:
561. Riddle: Step on me and you’ll reach the top first, but step under me and you’re cursed. What am I?
562. Riddle: What types of words are these: madam, civic, eye, level?
563. Riddle: Autumn leaves and bad bowlers wreak havoc on this.
564. Riddle: For all your post bubble bath drying needs.
565. Riddle: If you can spot one of these eastern warriors, it means they’re not doing their job right.
566. Riddle: It is a symphony of noise, it can produce both grief and joys, it is inspiring and grand, Made by a person or a band.
567. Riddle: I am an insect; half of my name is another insect. I am similar to the name of a famous band. What am I?
568. Riddle: Possibly the only famous plumber who has the courage to ever to rescue a princess.
569. Riddle: What kind of shoes can you make out of banana peels?
570. Riddle: I am a Caribbean shape that makes ships disappear. What am I?
571. Riddle: I consist of several parts. Two slices of bread, usually cheese and some kind of lunch meat. What am I?
572. Riddle: Famous for cheese, wine and saying “ooo la la”.
573. Riddle: Gumby and yoga instructors have this in common.
574. Riddle: I run up and down the stairs without moving. What am I?
575. Riddle: I’m a small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp. I come in a variety of flavors from chocolate chip to oatmeal raisin.
576. Riddle: You take my clothes off when you put your clothes on. What am I?
577. Riddle: This is the drinkable phase of matter.
578. Riddle: Digital whiteouts. What am I?
579. Riddle: The time between daylight and darkness when blood drinkers like to come out. What am I?
580. Riddle: This dish is usually consumed at breakfast time with milk.