Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 741 – 760:
741. Riddle: I drift forever with the current and flows to your everyday life. I make living easy but I am good at killing people too. What am I?
742. Riddle: I only exist when you are here. Where you never were, I can never be. What am I?
743. Riddle: This food is a Thanksgiving tradition.
744. Riddle: Special abilities and brightly coloured underwear are all you need to be one of these.
745. Riddle: They’re actually great swimmers now, but later they will become excellent hoppers.
746. Riddle: I can be found on a present, the front of a boat, or after the rain. What am I?
747. Riddle: What gets broken when you don’t hold it?
748. Riddle: I love spinach. What am I?
749. Riddle: In two years, I know, I’ll be twice as old as five years ago, said Tom. How old is Tom?
750. Riddle: I am an object which is used in baseball, during the day I can’t be seen at all. What am I?
751. Riddle: If you happen to wake up at dawn, you’ll probably find this covering the lawn.
752. Riddle: What comes down but never back goes up?
753. Riddle: This is a plant named after a light source. What is it?
754. Riddle: I lack much reason, but often rhyme, and require logic to pass the time, to get the words to tell your kin, look for clues that lie within, though all are different, they act the same, the answer is practically in the name.
755. Riddle: I’m tall in the morning and short in the noon. I disappear at night but I will be back soon.
756. Riddle: What is a witch’s favourite school subject?
757. Riddle: They make no sense at all, in them you either fly or fall. They make you do it all. Their need is biologic, but they are most illogical. They are not real but still can be achieved, if they are just believed.
758. Riddle: Small and bearded, both in the real world and in stories.
759. Riddle: I tell people to be careful when handling boxes. What am I?
760. Riddle: Looks like a hippo crossed with a unicorn.