Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 101 – 120:
101. Riddle: I live in a busy place in the city, I’ll let you stay with me for a while, if you don’t feed me, I can get you into trouble. What am I?
Answer: Parking Meter
102. Riddle: What is it that leaps and runs and yet, has no feet?
103. Riddle: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
104. Riddle: The part of the bird, that is not in the sky, which can swim in the ocean and always stay dry. What is it?
Answer: Bird’S Shadow
105. Riddle: You can tumble in it, roll in it, burn it, Animals eat it, used to cover floors, Still used beyond stall doors. Freshens whatever it is placed on, absorbs whatever is poured into it. What is it?
106. Riddle: Arnold Schwarzenegger has a big one, Michael J Fox has a small one, Madonna doesn’t have one, the pope has one but he never uses it, Bill Clinton has one and he uses it all the time! What is it?
107. Riddle: Timmy’s mother has three children. The first was named April. The next was named May. What is the final one’s name?
108. Riddle: There was a plane crash and every single person died. Who survived?
Answer: Married Couples
109. Riddle: What would you father’s only sister’s sister-in-law be to you?
Answer: Your Mother
110. Riddle: A girl was ten on her last birthday, and will be twelve on her next birthday. How is this possible?
Answer: Today Is Her Eleventh Birthday
111. Riddle: There is a man in a 4-story building. He jumps out of the window and is unharmed. He used no padding, and had no harm done. How?
Answer: He Jumped Out Of The Ground Floor
112. Riddle: Once upon a time there were seven dwarfs who were all brothers. They were all born two years apart. The youngest dwarf is seven years old. How old is his oldest brother?
Answer: The Oldest Brother Is 19 Years Old Not 21 Years Old
113. Riddle: There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there?
Answer: Just Four, In A Square Formation
114. Riddle: Bobby likes Jimmy but not Joe, apples but not pears, jeeps but not vans, shinny but not hockey, tennis but not squash. Who will he like, Sara or Sally?
Answer: Sally, He Likes Everything With Double Letters
115. Riddle: Five men were eating apples, A finished before B, but behind C. D finished before E, but behind B. What was the finishing order?
116. Riddle: What is taken before you can get it?
Answer: Your Picture
117. Riddle: If the day before yesterday is the 23rd, then what is the day after tomorrow.
Answer: The 27th
118. Riddle: How many bricks does it take to complete a building made of brick?
Answer: Only One The “Last” One
119. Riddle: What 3 positive numbers give the same result when multiplied and added together?
Answer: 1, 2 And 3
120. Riddle: There are 12 kids in a classroom. 6 kids are wearing socks and 4 are wearing shoes. 3 kids are wearing both. How many are bare feet?
Answer: 5 Kids Are Bare Feet