Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 781 – 800:
781. Riddle: Disgusting creatures that would survive a nuclear strike.
782. Riddle: What is often returned, but never borrowed?
783. Riddle: Against the sun, I protect your eyes and am often worn on the face of spies. What am I?
784. Riddle: When you take away the whole from me, there is always some left. What am I?
785. Riddle: We are few to the wise; We are abundant to the drunken; We can calm the beast and are precious to the child; We can devour the heart, without piercing the skin.
786. Riddle: What flares up and does a lot of good, and when it dies is just a piece of wood?
787. Riddle: Of these everyone has ten, part of two holes at the arms end. What are they?
788. Riddle: A utensil used for bread. Also, a paper cutter. Used by a thug to take a life, or wielded by the tamest wife, when used to spread the butter.
789. Riddle: I’m a long, green-skinned fruit with watery flesh, usually eaten raw in salads or pickled.
790. Riddle: I am green and ugly and come out at night with a crumple old broom. Who am I?
791. Riddle: This breakfast food is thin, flat cake or batter, usually fried and turned in a pan. It is often enjoyed with butter and syrup.
792. Riddle: What doesn’t exist, but has a name?
793. Riddle: What is an astronaut’s favourite snack?
Answer: Space Chips
794. Riddle: These are believed to be found at the end of rainbows.
795. Riddle: They belong to me; they belong to you; They can make you feel happy or make you feel blue; They never end until the day you do.
796. Riddle: You’re going to need a bigger boat to go after one of these toothy hunters.
797. Riddle: It’s round but also liked a chessboard. It can and is both whirled and curled, and bent and shot and parried. Some play into a field or watch it on the couch, and anyone can play it, even Peter Crouch.
798. Riddle: An action done on mosquito bites. What am I?
799. Riddle: It’s equally comfortable in an orchestra and a geometry textbook. What is it?
800. Riddle: I wear a red robe, with staff in hand and a stone in my throat. Cut me and I weep red tears. What am I?