Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 701 – 720:
701. Riddle: It is the assumed nocturnal symbol of Mr. Wayne. What is it?
702. Riddle: Two is one, four is two, and six is three. Don’t you see? What am I?
703. Riddle: This dip for chips is a Spanish style sauce, mainly consisting of peppers, diced tomatoes and spices for a spicy flavor.
704. Riddle: Most people love to use me. You make me glide through the air. Even your dog loves me. What am I?
705. Riddle: Slithery critters with a taste for dirt.
706. Riddle: I get paid to shoot people, then blow them up. What am I?
707. Riddle: I am a daily ritual involving using a metal tool on the body. What am I?
708. Riddle: I do not eat food. But I do enjoy a light meal every day. What am I?
709. Riddle: What do you get when you cross an automobile with a household animal?
710. Riddle: What food lives at the beach?
711. Riddle: What is Saturn’s favourite day of the week?
712. Riddle: The Black Pearl was this type of criminal seafaring vessel.
Answer: Pirate Ship
713. Riddle: According to many students, dogs have an appetite for this paper item.
714. Riddle: You can throw me away, but I will always be coming back. What am I?
715. Riddle: David’s father has three sons: Snap, Crackle and?
716. Riddle: Ketchup’s slightly less popular brother.
717. Riddle: No sooner spoken than broken. What is it?
718. Riddle: I am the kind of food monkey likes, and people slip on me and fall in cartoons. What am I?
719. Riddle: The thinkers usually hold this body part.
720. Riddle: Sport Olympians use this to get high jump up in the air.