Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 81 – 100:
81. Riddle: What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries?
82. Riddle: What is so delicate that even mentioning it breaks it
83. Riddle: I stare at you; you stare at me. I have three eyes, yet can’t see. Every time I blink, I give you commands. You do as you are told, with your feet and hands. What am I?
Answer: Traffic Light
84. Riddle: One simple click, one simple flash. Preserving a memory, for years I will last. What am I?
85. Riddle: Always well dressed, but I never fly. Black and white, sometimes in a tie. I swim and slide, and dance and glide, With one person by my side. What am I?
86. Riddle: I am a seed, three letters in the name, take away two and I sound quite the same. What am I?
87. Riddle: What is red and smells like blue paint?
Answer: Red Paint
88. Riddle: A cloud was my mother, the wind is my father, my son is the cool stream, and my daughter is the fruit of the land. A rainbow is my bed, the earth my final resting place, and I’m the torment of man.
89. Riddle: This on this. That on that. Growing tall, But never fat. What am I?
90. Riddle: I have seven letters and am something you eat. My only anagram can help your pain. If you remove my first 2 letters, I wear things down. Removing my first 3 letters is an adjective and removing my first 4 letters leaves a measure of time. What am I?
91. Riddle: I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate; Yet there is a style of music named after me.
92. Riddle: What has a coat? Hugs you not in sympathy? Whose smile you’d rather not see? Whose stance is a terrible thing to see? Who is it that brave men run away from? Whose fingers are clawed? Whose sleep lasts for months? And who’s company we shunt?
93. Riddle: I’m not the sort that’s eaten, I’m not the sort you bake, don’t put me in an oven; I don’t taste that great, but when applied correctly, around me you will find, Problems are so simple when my digits come to mind.
94. Riddle: I am a strange creature, Hovering in the air, Moving from here to there, with a brilliant flare. Some say I sing, but others say I have no voice. So, I just hum as a matter of choice. What am I?
95. Riddle: Made of ten but two we make, when assembled others quake, five apart and we are weak, five together havoc wreak. What are we?
96. Riddle: I am a tale in children’s minds. I keep their secrets and share them inside. I blur their thoughts into fantasies kept Like a canvas of art or a submarine depth. Though an illusion, it occurs every night; I give them a fantasy; I give them a fright. Nor good or bad, but always nigh’ It’s interesting to tell. What am I?
97. Riddle: I love to wake up at noon and help with the many jobs I prefer the countryside to the city I help produce the things you eat What am I?
98. Riddle: Poke your fingers in my eyes and I will open wide my jaws. Linen cloth, quills, or paper, my greedy lust devours them all. What am I?
99. Riddle: I am two faced, but bear one head. Men spill their blood for me. I have no legs but travel widely. I make kings immortal. I am potent when shared; Yet lust for my power keeps me locked away. What am I?
100. Riddle: I am the ruler of shovels, I have a double, I am as thin as a knife, I have a wife. What am I?
Answer: King Of Spades