Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 441 – 460:
441. Riddle: I can’t go left; I can’t go right. I am forever stuck in a building over three stories high. What am I?
442. Riddle: Double my number, I’m less than a score. Half of my number is less than four. Add one to my double when bakers are nearby. Days of the week are still greater, I fear.
443. Riddle: The edge of earth and bread.
444. Riddle: You can do this with your friends. You can do this with your nose. But don’t do it with your friend’s nose!
445. Riddle: Words come out of it, aligned in perfect silence. A messenger of black on white, a slinky fellow drawing lines, of thin and soft graphite.
446. Riddle: What flies forever, rests never?
447. Riddle: What do you call the mother-in-law of your sister’s husband?
448. Riddle: I widen my jaws when you poke two fingers in me. I especially like to devour papers. What am I?
449. Riddle: Each of these ends in a kettle full of precious metal and the double variety is quite awesome.
450. Riddle: I go up and never come down no matter how hard you wish. As I get higher, more wrinkles crawl on to the face. What am I?
451. Riddle: It moves around in circles. We see it as we turn. It keeps us always warm. Always alive and always dying, Across the sky we see it flying, but touch it and we burn.
452. Riddle: I travel the world and I am drunk constantly. Who am I?
453. Riddle: It flavors your food and divides the year up. What is it?
454. Riddle: The distance from the top of your head to the floor standing up straight.
455. Riddle: A standard dimension for sandwiches and rulers.
Answer: Foot long
456. Riddle: Mary’s father has 4 daughters. Three are named Nana, Nene, and Nini. What is the fourth daughter’s name?
457. Riddle: I am as simple as a circle, worthless as a leader; but when I follow a group, their strength increases tenfold. By myself I’m practically nothing. What am I?
458. Riddle: I give people a huge fright, but at the end I’m sweet. I normally celebrate at night, when there’s less heat. What am I?
459. Riddle: It describes an era in history during which lights was hard to come by.
Answer: Dark Ages
460. Riddle: What kind of fish chases a mouse?