Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 161 – 180:
161. Riddle: I can be used to type and point you see. But don’t forget, you can count on me. What am I?
162. Riddle: Barren location, infertile and dry; my name means “to leave”, it’s not heard to see why.
163. Riddle: Micro parasite expert at sucking the blood of mammals and birds.
164. Riddle: A toy that requires some string and a breezy day.
165. Riddle: Describes a mysterious region and a stylish pair of shorts.
166. Riddle: This dish is hot frankfurter served in a long, soft roll and typically topped with various condiments. Often served with hamburgers.
Answer: Hot Dog
167. Riddle: Two legs I’ve got, which never walk on ground; But when I go or run, one leg turns round.
168. Riddle: I saw the dead bring forth the living. I saw the living bring forth the dead. What did I see?
169. Riddle: It is the offspring of a circle and a rectangle.
170. Riddle: Feed me and I live, yet give me a drink and I die. What am I?
171. Riddle: There are four of us, but it seems like everyone loves spades the most. What am I?
172. Riddle: I am three simple words; everyone wants to hear. Three simple words, such simple words, and yet… life changing… What am I?
Answer: I Love You
173. Riddle: What has a hundred limbs, sometimes leaves, but cannot walk?
174. Riddle: What has a ring but no fingers?
175. Riddle: Being able to interpret the letters on this screen proves that you have this quality.
176. Riddle: I’m a soft frozen food made with sweetened and flavoured milk fat. I’m usually put in a waffle cone.
Answer: Ice Cream
177. Riddle: A flash of light on a grey day. If you’re made of metal, you best stay away. What am I?
178. Riddle: What is green, has four legs, no tail, and usually heard at night?
179. Riddle: I make a living following the wealthy and beautiful. What am I?
180. Riddle: With sharp edged wit and pointed poise. It can settle disputes without making a noise.