Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 361 – 380:
361. Riddle: While I did live, I food did give, which many one did daily eat. Now being dead, you see they tread me under feet about the street.
362. Riddle: Never swallowed but certainly chewed, tossed in the mouth but it is not food. What is it?
363. Riddle: I am a shower that lights up the sky. What am I?
364. Riddle: Said to have fifty shades.
365. Riddle: Though I wander the earth, I am no longer here. I am pale and I chill everyone nearby. Who am I?
366. Riddle: I have every colour, but no gold. What am I?
367. Riddle: I’m a type of pizza that is folded in half before cooking to contain a filling.
Answer: Cal zone
368. Riddle: Brown I am and much admired; many horses have I tried; tire a horse and worry a man; tell me this riddle if you can.
369. Riddle: This is meat from the upper part of a pig’s leg salted and dried or smoked, often enjoyed in a sandwich.
370. Riddle: What is lighter than what it is made of?
371. Riddle: Useful term for when you need to start a fire or notice someone with the same shirt as you.
372. Riddle: A colourful cuisine without flesh.
373. Riddle: Which rings is square?
Answer: Boxing Ring
374. Riddle: I’m the manly mark that milk makes. What am I?
375. Riddle: Although a human shape I wear, Mother I never had; And though no sense nor life I share, in finest silks I’m clad. By every miss I’m valued much, beloved and highly prizes; still my cruel fate is such by boys I am often despised.
376. Riddle: I am the minerals vital for your good health. What am I?
377. Riddle: I am a shiny metal sheet that covers BBQ food. What am I?
378. Riddle: I am a rock group with four members. All dead, one was assassinated. What am I?
Answer: Mount Rushmore
379. Riddle: A mighty weapon in the war against winged household pests.
380. Riddle: I can bring back the dead and a tear to your eye. A stir of emotions will follow close by. What am I?