Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 521 – 540:
521. Riddle: I’m a lion with a human head. Guess my Riddle or you’ll be dead.
522. Riddle: Men walk over me but boats go under me. What am I?
523. Riddle: I am sometimes referred to as chips. What am I?
Answer: French Fries
524. Riddle: I can be heard in a court of carried with you. What am I?
525. Riddle: Take one royal word in the plural and make it singular by adding one letter.
526. Riddle: You may have many of me but never enough. After the last one arrives you will have no more. What am I?
527. Riddle: What is round, has a twin, and sees more than most?
528. Riddle: Where do fish keep their money?
529. Riddle: I have cities with no people, forests with no trees, and oceans with no water. What am I?
530. Riddle: Noah survived one and it was great.
531. Riddle: A person who chews the ends of their fingers.
Answer: Nail Biter
532. Riddle: They’re big and blue, and larger than seas.
533. Riddle: Kids play it and Michelangelo sculpted with it.
534. Riddle: It is a place of play on a sunny day. Winter will come and take all the fun, but we’ll be back in May. What is it?
535. Riddle: I am the yellow hem of the sea’s blue skirt.
536. Riddle: George J. Jetson and Neil A. Armstrong drove this to work.
537. Riddle: Both cockroaches and illegal drug laboratories or syndicates do fear this.
538. Riddle: They swim around in schools or pods and they are related to whales.
539. Riddle: Green on the outside but red and black inside. I am food but mostly liquid. What am I?
540. Riddle: What is a bunny’s favourite music?