Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 681 – 700:
681. Riddle: What do you call a dog that sweats so much?
Answer: Hot Dog
682. Riddle: Your mother’s brother’s only brother-in-law is asleep on your couch. Who is asleep on your couch?
683. Riddle: Makeup for finger tips. What am I?
Answer: Nail Polish
684. Riddle: Bill’s mom has four kids: Mary, John, and Alice. What is the name of her fourth child?
685. Riddle: I spin and hum, I’m your summer tool. Just flip the switch, and I serve to cool. What am I?
686. Riddle: I remain unseen but hold many things, and when you are making a decision you consult me. What am I?
687. Riddle: What travels from house to house and is sometimes narrow and sometimes wide but always stays outside?
688. Riddle: What is in the middle of nowhere?
689. Riddle: A man without bones whose flesh is cold. A man unthinking who is always shrinking. Who is he?
690. Riddle: I occur twice in eternity. And I’m always within sight.
691. Riddle: Sometimes I fly as fast as the speed of light. Sometime I crawl as slow as a snail. Unknown until I am measured but you will certainly miss me when I’m gone. What am I?
692. Riddle: I sleep by day and fly at night, but I have no feathers to aid my flight. What am I?
693. Riddle: The coziest place for Dracula.
694. Riddle: These are the bumpy parts of your digits.
695. Riddle: Often wandering the streets, this group of people cannot afford to be choosers.
696. Riddle: Known to accessorise with feathers, trumpets, and harps.
697. Riddle: What animals is the best at baseball?
698. Riddle: I fly in the air without engines and I am controlled by man on the ground. What am I?
699. Riddle: It can be grown in your yard or bought at the store and is given for love when less is more?
700. Riddle: I am a box who holds keys but not locks. With the right combination I may unlock your soul. What am I?