Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 221 – 240:
221. Riddle: The most fabulous way to locate pots of gold.
222. Riddle: A kind of weather that comes your way, but add a “D” and it will run away.
223. Riddle: This noble creature has the embarrassing inability to get up once it’s been flipped onto its back.
224. Riddle: I wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. I really don’t want to be on a hook, and I become a person when combined with book. What am I?
225. Riddle: I’m a starchy plant tuber that is one of the most important food crops, cooked and eaten fried, such as French fries.
226. Riddle: I’m often served as a “rack of …” I’m often smoked or grilled, with bones in, and slathered in BBQ sauce.
227. Riddle: It’s real until the trick is revealed.
228. Riddle: What has holes on each side, but can still can hold water?
229. Riddle: Tucked out of sight. I sing best at night. No instrument around, but you’ll find me on the ground. What am I?
230. Riddle: I am commonly abbreviated to H. What am I?
231. Riddle: What is orange and sounds like a parrot?
232. Riddle: John’s mom had three children. The first child was April. The second child was May. What was the third Child’s name?
233. Riddle: You used to come to me for all sorts of information and knowledge before internet was born. What am I?
234. Riddle: It is a path of cow juice spread across the sky but cannot be seen by the naked eye.
Answer: Milky Way
235. Riddle: One time every year, there is a very special day. Little have the same, everyone parties a different way.
236. Riddle: Meat that has been cured by being cut into long, thin strips and dried.
237. Riddle: I produce wool and spit a lot. What am I?
238. Riddle: How a big, hibernating mammal would show affection.
Answer: Bear Hug
239. Riddle: If you can get this professional’s attention you can get where you need to go for a price.
240. Riddle: I carried by mad animals. What am I?