Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 921 – 940:
921. Riddle: I’m a soft, sweet food made from a mixture of flour, shortening, eggs, sugar, and other ingredients, baked and often decorated.
922. Riddle: Spies and detectives do this to phones and musical shoes make this sound.
923. Riddle: If you blow past your destination, you’ll have to throw your car into this.
924. Riddle: You can read it both ways, I wear; One way it’s a number, reversed a snare.
925. Riddle: It is destruction made out of thin air, you hear it howl and give a prayer, through barns and houses it will tear. It is a deadly funnel, of violent and twisting air.
926. Riddle: Tickle with your fingers and a song it will sing. Be careful, though, you may break a string. What is it?
927. Riddle: You’ll have to consult an optometrist if you want to improve this.
928. Riddle: My teeth are sharp, my back is straight, to cut things up it is my fate.
929. Riddle: I go up and down at the same time. Up towards to sky and down towards the ground. What am I?
930. Riddle: The negative hero in each story.
931. Riddle: What build its house with earthen string and ensnares its prey with a biting sting?
932. Riddle: Built of metal or wood to divide. It will make us good neighbours, if you stay on your side. What is it?
933. Riddle: I usually wear a yellow coat. I usually have a dark head. I make marks wherever I go.
934. Riddle: I am brown and sticky. What am I?
935. Riddle: Rub me and a genie might appear. What am I?
936. Riddle: What always comes into the house through the keyhole?
937. Riddle: What is not a ball but yet a sphere, and holds all lands and people year after year?
938. Riddle: I invade your home once a year… but only if you’ve been good. What am I?
Answer: Santa Claus
939. Riddle: I’m a red creature from the sea with large claws, or pincers, and I’m often boiled and served as an expensive dish at seafood restaurants.
940. Riddle: My first is nothing but a name; my second is smaller; my whole is of so little fame it has no name at all.