Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 941 – 960:
941. Riddle: They made me a mouth, but didn’t give me breath. Water gives me life, but the sun brings me death.
942. Riddle: I spend most of my day eating white. When I am quick enough, I get rewarded with fruit and somethings blue. In a darkroom with blue walls, I run from the ghost that roam the halls. What am I?
Answer: Pac Man
943. Riddle: Diamonds and stress have this to thank for their existence.
944. Riddle: Beautiful girls strut and sexy men ‘do their little turn’ on this.
945. Riddle: An office supply that’s shaped like a trombone.
946. Riddle: It’s anything but amusing when this body part gets hit.
Answer: Funny Bone
947. Riddle: A precious stone, as clear as diamond. Seek it out while the suns near the horizon. Though you can walk on water with its power, try to keep it, and it’ll vanish in an hour.
948. Riddle: A weighty currency.
949. Riddle: What is used to yell in a text?
950. Riddle: What cruel person would sit on a baby?
951. Riddle: Add me to myself and multiply by 4. Divide me by 8 and you will have me once more. What number am I?
Answer: Any Number
952. Riddle: It has the biggest wall and is also used when drinking tea.
953. Riddle: White fat and fluffy, may even look like a puppy. Seems heavy but is light, Floats about without a worry, but if it turns dark you have to hurry!
954. Riddle: I have many letters, and though it’s strange to say, I stay the same no matter how many I give away.
955. Riddle: I do not speak, but there is no word I cannot make. What am I?
956. Riddle: What has two hands, a round face, always runs, but stays in place?
957. Riddle: What is the only chain we can eat?
Answer: Food Chain
958. Riddle: Turkey day. What am I?
959. Riddle: I am milky white and scares people. What am I?
960. Riddle: I am the fountain from which no one can drink. For many I am considered a necessary link. Like gold to all I am sought for, but my continued death brings wealth for all to want more.