Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 861 – 880:
861. Riddle: Cats and deflation tires make this noise. What am I?
862. Riddle: Controlled by your hands and feet. It would be nothing without a street. What is it?
863. Riddle: The faster you run, the harder it is to catch me. What am I?
864. Riddle: Often cooked as fillet, this meat comes from an animal that swims underwater.
865. Riddle: 5 This pastry is a fruit pie in which the principal filling ingredient is apples.
Answer: Apple Pie
866. Riddle: The famous royal young lady who had several short men following her.
Answer: Snow White
867. Riddle: What has thirteen hearts but no body or soul?
868. Riddle: A piece of paper that determines the academic fate of kids everywhere.
Answer: Report Card
869. Riddle: It is a form of plastic money.
Answer: Credit Card
870. Riddle: It’s only good if people laugh at it.
871. Riddle: What goes up when rain comes down?
872. Riddle: There is a three-digit number. The second digit is four times as big as the third digit, while the first digit is three less than the second digit. What is the number?
873. Riddle: I am like thunder in your cranium. What am I?
874. Riddle: What can stand in place of a country but still fold away in a drawer?
875. Riddle: It is a popular afterlife destination where you want to send people when you’re mad at them.
876. Riddle: What kind of soda must you not drink?
Answer: Baking Soda
877. Riddle: A canvas full of stars.
878. Riddle: Found at the back of a book or in an abdomen. What am I?
879. Riddle: It is a big and bulky mammal, and has a trunk just like a tree. Will store water in its nose, which is long and like a hose.
880. Riddle: I am at your hand when it is dark and hidden away in the light. What am I?