Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 421 – 440:
421. Riddle: It keeps you on the ground and stops things from floating around. What is it?
422. Riddle: What’s the difference between here and there?
423. Riddle: I am a food made from the pressed curds of milk. I come in American, swiss, sharp and many other flavors. What am I?
424. Riddle: I am the place to turn when nature calls. What am I?
425. Riddle: Before crust hardens.
426. Riddle: I am a person who pretends to be someone else. What am I?
427. Riddle: Looks like water, but it’s heat. Sits on sand, lays on concrete. A play on the eyes, but it’s all lies.
428. Riddle: He’s big, old and fluffy, And looking rather scruffy. He always needs a shave. It’s best to just avoid him, and leave him in his cave.
429. Riddle: 9 What doesn’t get any wetter, no matter how much rain falls on it?
430. Riddle: A job that involves sitting in a highchair, wearing a black gown and smacking things with a mallet.
431. Riddle: I was carried into a dark room, and set on fire. I wept, and then my head was cut off. What am I?
432. Riddle: I am green but not a tree. You can see me and sit on me and I grow around the world. What am I?
433. Riddle: What do you get if you milk a cow after an earthquake?
Answer: Milk Shake
434. Riddle: It is where kings, queens, knights and bishops go to war together.
435. Riddle: I am always around, but in the morning I show. You’ll know it’s me from my golden glow. What am I?
436. Riddle: I am gold and can be black and white, I’m a symbol for a nation, when freedom took flight. What am I?
437. Riddle: I am expelled from you orally with a sound. What am I?
438. Riddle: A hole leading in, a hole leading out, we connect to a cavern that is slimy all throughout. What are we?
439. Riddle: Santa shakes his belly like me. What am I?
440. Riddle: I am sometimes white but usually black. I take you there, but I never bring you back. What am I?