Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 401 – 420:
401. Riddle: Reserved for royalty and damaged teeth.
402. Riddle: The more I dry the wetter I get. What am I?
403. Riddle: It regulates our daily movements, but it feels no interest in our lives. It directs us when to come and go, but does not care if we pay attention. What is it?
404. Riddle: Not a comb or a brush but makes the hair feel plush. What is it?
405. Riddle: A twiggy home.
406. Riddle: I am in the sky. I’m white, I’m round, but not always. Sometimes you see me, sometimes you don’t. What am I?
407. Riddle: This large green melon has red pulp inside and watery juice. Best enjoyed cold on a hot summer day.
408. Riddle: Fuels backyard get-together.
409. Riddle: A wonderful elixir, it is your fluid fixer. Gulp it down and turn like a concrete mixer. Dark as night and sweet as sin, It’s like liquid heroin.
410. Riddle: Sally is 54 years old and her mother is 80, how many years ago was Sally’s mother three times her age?
Answer: Forty One
411. Riddle: Its voice is like a burp, Will swallow with a slurp, you’ll never hear it chirp. Kiss it with a wince, might turn into prince.
412. Riddle: Cold head and feet; Round as a ball; Always turning around, itself.
413. Riddle: Come November 1st, many of these will be found smashed on sidewalks.
414. Riddle: You can draw me, fire me or fill me in.
415. Riddle: What time of day, when written in capital letters, is the same forwards, backwards, and upside down?
416. Riddle: It could make arrows fly and kite’s soar. What is it?
417. Riddle: The profession of Jimi Hendrix and Eric Clapton.
418. Riddle: They can float and tickle, but their sound is rarely heard unless you’re a pillow or bird. What are they?
419. Riddle: A first job for many kids, this could be described as “Media Distribution Management.”
Answer: Paper Route
420. Riddle: What is the only animal without the ability to fly but still does?