Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 541 – 560:
541. Riddle: It’s what light turns into in the night.
542. Riddle: Each morning I appear to lie at your feet, all day I follow no matter how fast you run. Yet I nearly perish in the midday sun.
543. Riddle: It doesn’t live within a house, nor does it live without. Most will use it when they come in, and again when they go out.
544. Riddle: Long and thin, red within, with a nail at the end.
545. Riddle: These are great, floaty fun until they explode and give you a little scare.
546. Riddle: Which word in the dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
547. Riddle: I have a tail. I can fly. I’m covered in colourful feathers. I can whistle and I can talk.
548. Riddle: I am always around you but often forgotten. I am pure and clean most time, but occasionally rotten. What am I?
549. Riddle: Kids hunt for them and adults make sure they are not all in one basket.
550. Riddle: A beacon from home to guide your way. It can be a lifesaver on a stormy day. What is it?
551. Riddle: I have a metal roof and glass wall. I burn and burn but never fall. What am I?
552. Riddle: If you are unsure how to use one then just ask a flight attendant.
Answer: Seat Belt
553. Riddle: I am a king but also a common device of measure. What am I?
554. Riddle: A natural tattoo on babies.
555. Riddle: Given them to the girls whenever, and they’ll be best friends forever. Shiny, pretty stones, Bought with massive loans.
556. Riddle: These make grown men dance in end zones.
557. Riddle: Retired people want these to be large and birds want them to hatch.
Answer: Nest Eggs
558. Riddle: You hold my tail while I fish for you. What am I?
559. Riddle: Feared on the playground, he steals your lunch money and distributes wedgies.
560. Riddle: The main difference between us and zombies.