Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 61 – 80:
61. Riddle: What kind of cup doesn’t hold water?
62. Riddle: What always goes to bed with its shoes on?
63. Riddle: What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
64. Riddle: Which side of a cat has the most fur?
65. Riddle: I have eight to spare and am covered with hair.
66. Riddle: What building has the most stories?
67. Riddle: What starts with an “e” but only has a single letter in it?
68. Riddle: What ship has no captain but two mates?
69. Riddle: What lies in bed, and stands in bed? First white then red. The plumper it gets the better the old women like it?
70. Riddle: What has a head yet it never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps, can run but cannot walks, and has a bank but not a cent to its name?
71. Riddle: I cannot hear or even see, but sense light and sounds there may be, Sometimes I end up on a hook, I can be combined with a book. What am I?
72. Riddle: What starts with a P, ends with an E and has a million letters in it?
Answer: Post Office
73. Riddle: What type of house weighs the least?
74. Riddle: What kind of room doesn’t have physical walls?
Answer: Chat Room
75. Riddle: What kind of room has no doors or windows?
76. Riddle: What goes up and down without moving?
77. Riddle: Which popular cheese is made backwards?
78. Riddle: What fastens two people yet touches only one?
Answer: Wedding Ring
79. Riddle: When you do not know what I am, then I am something. But when you know what I am, then I am nothing. What am I?
80. Riddle: A red house is made out of red bricks. A blue house is made out of blue bricks. What is a green house made out of?