Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 641 – 660:
641. Riddle: I am often sold by children entrepreneurs in summer time. What am I?
642. Riddle: Though I have neither legs nor feet, my use is for to go; Although’ I cannot speak, I tell what others want to know.
643. Riddle: A metal snake that runs on tracks.
644. Riddle: I can be moved. I can be rolled. But nothing will I hold. I’m red and I’m blue, and I can be other colours too. Having no head, though similar in shape. I have no eyes – yet move all over the place.
645. Riddle: A famous home without colour and with wings.
Answer: White House
646. Riddle: Racers are asked to start these at NASCAR events.
647. Riddle: Four leaves I have. What am I?
648. Riddle: I am the second L in LOL. What am I?
649. Riddle: These are crisp, green, and are found near deli sandwiches.
650. Riddle: During the 1800’s these turned women into hourglasses and is becoming more popular again these days.
651. Riddle: Why do French people like to eat snails?
Answer: They Don’T Like Eating Fast Food
652. Riddle: This toasted sandwich is made with bacon, lettuce and tomato.
653. Riddle: Cut the wrong wire and it goes boom.
654. Riddle: He calls in the morning, the day to renew, if his owner gets hungry, he’ll be turned to stew. What is he?
655. Riddle: Taking this from a baby is said to be quite easy.
656. Riddle: When I type I tap these on the keys.
657. Riddle: What has a brown coat, a long tail, and lives in house or shed but most active while you’re in bed?
658. Riddle: What has fingers and a thumb but no hand?
659. Riddle: I am the noise Santa’s reindeer make. What am I?
660. Riddle: I’m usually served alongside burgers. I’m crispy golden potato sticks.