Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 661 – 680:
661. Riddle: I’m a dish of ground meat formed into a loaf shape, mixed with egg and breadcrumbs, then baked or smoked.
Answer: Meat Loaf
662. Riddle: What is something that can go up quite easily, but is not as easy to bring back down?
663. Riddle: Securing your documents is easy with these trusty metal objects.
664. Riddle: They say each one is totally unique.
665. Riddle: It is the most common hour to have a gunfight in a western scene.
666. Riddle: Violet, indigo, blue and green, yellow, orange and red; these are the colors you have seen after the storm has fled. What am I?
667. Riddle: What Botox will do to your expression.
668. Riddle: It is known as the best real estate for toys.
669. Riddle: I’ll shout till you wake or sing you to sleep. I’ll talk to you but you’re crazy if you talk back. What am I?
670. Riddle: Without feather or wing I fly, but you’ll known what I am when I hover nearby. What am I?
671. Riddle: I am a man without bones, without blood, without life. My flesh is white, cold and shrinking. What am I?
672. Riddle: What is flat, usually square, and made from trees but isn’t wood?
673. Riddle: The celebrities of high school were part of this crowd.
674. Riddle: A red drum which sounds without being touched, and grows silent, when it is touched.
675. Riddle: Mom and dad have four daughters, and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the family?
676. Riddle: Though desert men once called me God, today men call me mad. For I wag my tail when I am angry. And growl when I am glad.
677. Riddle: A beautiful succession of sounds.
678. Riddle: The cloud is my mother, my father the wind. The lake is my son and the rainbow my bed. What am I?
679. Riddle: Often found in doctor’s offices and pirate flags.
680. Riddle: What can go through glass without breaking it?