Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 581 – 600:
581. Riddle: Temporary evidence of where you’ve been strolling.
582. Riddle: What suits do lawyers wear?
583. Riddle: I am rubber you can eat. What am I?
584. Riddle: War fought with pieces on a board.
585. Riddle: What does a newspaper reporter use to dry himself after his shower?
Answer: Paper Towels
586. Riddle: I am one small little piece of paper, yet sometimes hold lots of value. I am all you need to get in to big events, but will cost you. I am an important part of travel. And if lost, you’re not coming. What am I?
587. Riddle: I can wake you up in the morning but I require no electricity or winding. What am I?
588. Riddle: What can be filled with empty hands?
589. Riddle: I’m a pie, but I come with pepperoni and cheese.
590. Riddle: You speak this when you are being sincere.
591. Riddle: Godzilla calls this place home.
592. Riddle: I am a sound made by felines when petted. What am I?
593. Riddle: What has 88 keys but can’t open a single door?
594. Riddle: What did zero say to eight?
Answer: Nice Belt
595. Riddle: Written on with words of white, Has the colour of the night, Is the teacher’s best delight, And a student’s daily fright.
596. Riddle: Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change.
597. Riddle: Born from a fountain of wealth, I am black instead of gold but valued the same. What am I?
598. Riddle: Describes universities like Harvard and can be poisonous.
599. Riddle: My first master has four legs; my second master has two. My first I serve in life, my second I serve in death. Tough I am, yet soft beside. Against ladies’ cheeks I often reside.
600. Riddle: What invention lets you look right through a wall?