Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 721 – 740:
721. Riddle: What can be measured but not seen? 7
722. Riddle: Hide me from your parents if you have done bad academically this year. What am I?
Answer: Report Card
723. Riddle: A celebrity under the sea.
724. Riddle: I am pronounced as one letter, written with three. I come in blue, black, brown, or grey. Reverse me and I read the same either way. What am I?
725. Riddle: I help engines spin and pants stay up. What am I?
726. Riddle: Both old people and owls are said to be possessing this trait.
727. Riddle: What has four legs during the day; and six or eight during the night?
728. Riddle: I am a mini solar powered computer. What am I?
729. Riddle: I am a nut with a hole. What am I?
730. Riddle: What is half of two plus two?
731. Riddle: I have no bones and no legs, but if you keep me warm, I will soon walk away. What am I?
732. Riddle: I begin your sentences. What am I?
733. Riddle: It is the great nemesis of the lactose intolerant.
734. Riddle: I am cracked by Indiana Jones. What am I?
735. Riddle: Small, containing light, you’ll need it in the dark, it will provide that spark, and shine into the night. Will light up any pyre, because it can help make a fire.
736. Riddle: A tasty reward given to well behaved dogs and kids.
737. Riddle: Something you carry while singing.
738. Riddle: When a doctor hits you with a hammer, he is testing this.
739. Riddle: Snow White was friendly with seven of them.
740. Riddle: It comes from crystal and melts to a treat. Add it to your tea to make it sweet. What is it?