Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 281 – 300:
281. Riddle: It is something you make after you’ve weighed your options.
282. Riddle: I live next to beauty trying to catch your eye. Grab me without looking, and you’re surely to cry. What am I?
283. Riddle: I contain words about words, some of which you’ve never heard. What am I?
284. Riddle: Which vehicles is spelled the same forwards and backwards?
Answer: Race car
285. Riddle: Before Mt. Everest was discovered as the highest mountain in the world, which mountain was the highest?
Answer: Mount Everest
286. Riddle: I am constantly overlooked by everyone but everyone has me. What am I?
287. Riddle: A morbidly named body of water.
Answer: Dead Sea
288. Riddle: I dance on one foot and knows only one shape. Someone with same name as me is very good with directions. What am I?
289. Riddle: Once they sailed the sea, now they surf the web.
290. Riddle: Found in pizza but also the sky. You’ll know I’m around when I’m close by. What am I?
291. Riddle: Lighter than what I am made of. More of me is hidden than seen. What am I?
292. Riddle: You are owed one of these when someone wrongs you.
293. Riddle: Only one foot tall but I govern you. What am I?
294. Riddle: The offspring of a feline and a Xerox machine.
295. Riddle: If you drop me, I’m sure to crack. But give me a smile and I’ll always smile back.
296. Riddle: This type of food, which is a fungus, is often served on supreme pizza, in spaghetti and in a particular “cream of” style soup.
297. Riddle: Mr. Blue lives in the blue house, Mr. Pink lives in the pink house, and Mr. Brown lives in the brown house. Who lives in the white house?
298. Riddle: I have roads but no pavement, rivers but no water, and cities but no buildings. What am I?
299. Riddle: Brings you May flowers.
300. Riddle: Pirates put their booty in it.