Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 181 – 200:
181. Riddle: What is light enough to float but will stay in a pack and may save your life if it’s on your back?
182. Riddle: When life gives you these, make a refreshing beverage.
183. Riddle: What follows a dog wherever it goes?
184. Riddle: A king without a crown.
185. Riddle: Teddy bears are never hungry because they are always what?
186. Riddle: The ones who see it may go blind, Contracting the fool’s madness. You have to dig to find it, Crush big stones or mine it. Wash dirt clumps in a pan and wait for it to settle, A shiny, precious metal.
187. Riddle: What is found over your head but under your hat?
188. Riddle: Score in end zones. What am I?
189. Riddle: Consuming food would be pretty tough without these choppers.
190. Riddle: I have got three eyes and all are in a straight line. When my red eyes open, everything freezes. What am I?
Answer: Traffic Lights
191. Riddle: I am an animal and a hair product. What am I?
192. Riddle: I fly away as soon as you set me loose. People around you may slowly move away once they sense my presence. What am I?
193. Riddle: If a dog were filling out a resume, he might list his mastery of this game under “skills.”
194. Riddle: In the sun it likes to play; In the rain it goes away; Walk or run it always follows; In the mud it always wallows.
195. Riddle: I can swim but never get wet. I can run but never get tired. I follow you everywhere but never say a word. What am I?
196. Riddle: The ones in the sea are prickly, but the ones on the street might pickpocket you.
197. Riddle: Which is the oldest tree?
198. Riddle: Doing this with your job can be risky but doing it with smoking is always a good idea.
199. Riddle: You walk into a room with a match, a kerosene lamp and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
200. Riddle: What lives where it cannot breathe and has a hole in its back?