Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 141 – 160:
141. Riddle: I’m a ring of sliced onion dipped in batter and then deep fried.
Answer: Onion Rings
142. Riddle: I eat, I live. I breathe, I live. I drink, I die. What am I?
143. Riddle: I am used when you jump off a bridge for fun. What am I?
144. Riddle: I have a straight back and sharp teeth to cut objects. What am I?
145. Riddle: It’s always above the negatives, yet it’s lower than the first prime, no matter how you multiply it’s the same every time.
146. Riddle: The line a runner strives to reach.
147. Riddle: I flow from the mouth of Homer when he sees doughnuts. What am I?
148. Riddle: I’ve been argued on my colour. Without me you’ll die. So many attempts on your life use me, so make sure you have many of my “White” friends. What am I?
Answer: Red Blood Cell
149. Riddle: I get wet when drying. I get dirty when wiping. What am I?
150. Riddle: I am needed for most animals and hardcover books. What am I?
151. Riddle: What insect does a blacksmith manufacture?
152. Riddle: A house where you are brought, if they find you or get caught. If you cross the government, this is where you will be sent.
153. Riddle: I am longer than a decade and shorter than a millennium. What am I?
154. Riddle: The homes of tiny creatures that collect in corners if you aren’t vigilant about dusting.
155. Riddle: If you held me for too long, you would die. What am I?
156. Riddle: I’m a god. I’m a planet. I measure heat.
157. Riddle: Goliath, The Jolly Green and Andre are all examples of this.
158. Riddle: Something we eat, and misspell as meet.
159. Riddle: I’m a small ring-shaped fried cake, often with Bavarian cream or fruit filling, and sometimes covered in icing and sprinkles.
160. Riddle: A blackbird similar to, but much bigger than a crow.