Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 301 – 320:
301. Riddle: You do this into someone’s ear when you want to be discreet.
302. Riddle: If it has a quart capacity, how many pennies can you put into an empty piggy bank?
303. Riddle: Golden treasure I contain, Guarded by hundreds and thousands. Stored in a labyrinth where no man walks, yet men come often to seize my gold. By smoke I am overcome and robbed, then left to build me treasure anew.
304. Riddle: I fall from the sky but am not rain. I like the cold and not the sun. People like to eat me. What am I?
305. Riddle: What do you call a witch that lives in the sand?
306. Riddle: One might hang a locket from this.
307. Riddle: Without me where would you be? I am not your eyes, but I help you see. What am I?
308. Riddle: Makes apples fall from trees.
309. Riddle: What is seen in the water and in the sky? It is part of the rainbow and can be in your eye.
310. Riddle: The ninja turtles call this place home, as do mythical alligators.
311. Riddle: A horrid monster hides from the day, with many legs and many eyes. With silver chains it catches prey. And eats it all before it dies. Yet in every cottage does it stay. And every castle beneath the sky.
312. Riddle: What is this Mexican dish consisting of a tortilla rolled around a filling, typically, of beans or ground or shredded beef?
313. Riddle: I’m white, perfect for cutting and grinding. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I?
314. Riddle: This only turns over once you have travelled very far. What is it?
315. Riddle: Humans have two that shrink in the light and expand in the dark.
316. Riddle: I am the outstretched fingers that seize and hold the wind. Wisdom flows from me in other hands. Upon me are sweet dreams dreamt, my merest touch brings laughter.
317. Riddle: A fashion statement whose name sounds like the upper part of a mobile war machine.
Answer: Tank Top
318. Riddle: I make billions of dollars selling Windows. Who am I?
319. Riddle: My mother is water and my brother the sky. I am grey when wet but white when dry. What am I?
320. Riddle: It is more feared than fear itself, and no one can escape it. It takes no sides and does not judge; it does not know to hold a grudge. It is the clearest result, of how life beats you by default.