Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 601 – 620:
601. Riddle: Sugar on a stick. The kids love licking them.
602. Riddle: Although it sounds like I work on a transportation device, I actually work in a restaurant. What am I?
603. Riddle: What body part is pronounced as one letter but written with three, only two different letters are used?
604. Riddle: A squiggly line tells you when you’ve done it wrong.
605. Riddle: What bird can lift the heaviest weight?
606. Riddle: Hurts when it breaks and if it stops, you are dead.
607. Riddle: This food is a staple for households worldwide. Its definition is: An edible seed, typically kidney-shaped, growing in long pods on certain leguminous plants.
608. Riddle: My second is performed by my first, and it is thought a thief by the marks of my whole might be caught.
609. Riddle: Cute hares that hop and deliver eggs at Easter are called by this nickname.
610. Riddle: It is by nature, soft as silk; A puffy cloud, white as milk; Snow tops this tropical crop; The dirtiest part of a mop.
611. Riddle: He is known to commit a friendly home invasion one night a year, never taking but always leaving stuff behind.
Answer: Santa Claus
612. Riddle: This patch of land stands alone.
613. Riddle: Its fleece is warm and wooly white. And when you lie awake at night, count it and you’ll fall asleep. What is it?
614. Riddle: This is a Japanese food consisting of cooked vinegared rice sushi-meshi combined with other ingredients, usually raw fish or other seafood.
615. Riddle: Tomorrow’s yesterday. Yesterday’s tomorrow. What is it?
616. Riddle: Squeeze it and it cries tears. As red as its flesh, but its heart is made of stone.
617. Riddle: The most foreign visitor you could imagine.
618. Riddle: My body is timber and I am a boy among men. I have a nose without end and an insect for a friend. Who am I?
619. Riddle: A breakfast food that is cracked from white shells and is often scrambled. Usually served with bacon, sausage, toast or pancakes.
620. Riddle: The moon is my father. The sea is my mother. I have a million brothers. I die when I reach land.