Riddles with Answers for Kids and Adults List from 961 – 981:
961. Riddle: Which letter of the alphabet has the most water?
962. Riddle: If you drive on this, pedestrians and the police will be pretty upset with you.
963. Riddle: Its days are numbered.
964. Riddle: A mechanism to discover who is following you.
Answer: Rear view
965. Riddle: A sport with love and service played by singles and pairs.
966. Riddle: I’m a fruit that grows on a tree. Some of my varieties include Red Delicious and Granny Smith.
967. Riddle: Where do butterflies sleep?
Answer: Cater Pillows
968. Riddle: I am a way to say goodbye to your sweetheart. What am I?
969. Riddle: Reaching stiffly for the sky, I bare my fingers when it’s cold. In warmth I wear an emerald glove and in between I dressing old.
970. Riddle: Sheets of paper that tell new stories each day.
971. Riddle: A king wears one on his head.
972. Riddle: Small edible creatures from the sea that is often served at restaurants.
973. Riddle: You saw me where I could not be. Yet, often you see me. What am I?
974. Riddle: Do what he says and you’ll be fine, don’t and you lose the game.
975. Riddle: 5 What type of drink is usually added to cereal in the morning?
976. Riddle: I can fall off a building and live, but in water I will die. What am I?
977. Riddle: It can be done to buttons and shopping carts. What is it?
978. Riddle: If you’re stealing honey, be prepared to receive vengeance in this form.
979. Riddle: I am beautiful, up in the sky. I am magical, yet I cannot fly. To people I bring luck, to some people, riches. The boy at my end does whatever he wishes. What am I?
980. Riddle: I am a number with a couple of friends, quarter a dozen, and you’ll find me again. What am I?
981. Riddle: What zips through the sky with a tail of fire and dust? It could be an omen, its origin to discuss?